Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Joey is Gay

Joey is gay, a divorced man with a daughter, and quite good looking, in a gay sort of way. If I was gay I would certainly consider fucking him, but I am not, so I have chosen to see him as only a friend without benefits. I have not known Joey long, but I have known Jim for over fifteen years. Jim is not gay, but he is incredibly aggravating. Jim is touchy-feely, hyper-emotional, and prone to cry. Jim married a woman with 2 kids whose husband left her after realizing he was gay. Jim's first wife left him because he was aggravating, in an emotionally draining sort of way. Jim is the kind of man who makes you cringe when he hugs your teenage daughter. I wouldn't worry about Joey hugging anyone. I'm happy that my daughters are no longer teenagers, but I think Jim has transgender issues. If Jim were a woman, I would never consider fucking him. Jim's second wife will eventually divorce him because he is an emotional cripple, if she hasn't already. I don't know, because I don't talk to Jim anymore because he drives me up a fucking wall. They met at a Unitarian Universalist church, a gathering place for the emotionally damaged and the touchy feely, although I do like Bob, a reverend at the make believe church, a hell of a good guy and one of the most knowledgeable baseball fans I have ever met. It's hard not to like a good baseball fan. Jim doesn't know anything about baseball. I don't think Joey even likes baseball, but I don't care.
Joey took sole custody of his daughter after his separation, and has stood by his ex-wife during her drug rehab (that's right, the divorce had nothing to do with his sexuality), and continues to work toward joint custody. Jim has tried to be a part of his new found childrens' lives, but even with the emotional scars they both must bear, I'm sure that they still must hate him. Jim is inept at everything he does. He's the kind of guy who just drops in with chinese food when you're having sex with your wife for the first time in six months. Imagine how those two boys are gonna feel when Jim finally admits that he is a woman.
Jack was one of my best friends growing up. We swapped many sexual partners when he thought he might still like women. Jack was drop dead gorgeous, right up until the day he died of AIDS. He wouldn't let me in the house the day he died, but he made me laugh, and I mean out of control, gasping for air belly laugh right up until the day before that. I drank enough single malt for the both of us the day he died. Jack was always up for good scotch.
The point is Joey is a good man and may become a good friend. Jack was a good man and a great friend. Jim is more like a boil on your ass. So, here's to good friends. Bottoms up!

1 comment:

Gail said...

I am speechless, wordless, who are you?